Reserve Components Integration
DACH-RCI is the principal advisor to the Chief of Chaplains on reserve chaplaincy issues, addressing doctrine, force structure, training, and personnel management in advising the Chief on optimal utilization of reserve assets. RCI provides effective and efficient personnel management to USAR chaplain branch personnel across their career life cycle to meet the religious support needs of the Army Reserve.
- Advises the Chief of Chaplains on Reserve Affairs
- Advises the Chief, Army Reserve and staff on chaplaincy matters
- Provides Personnel Management for USAR Chaplains and Chaplain Candidates throughout career life cycle (accessions and appointments, military education, training, promotions, assignments, retirement)
- Manages the USAR Active Guard Reserve Chaplain Program (force structure, accessions and assignments)
- Develops and updates chaplain branch policy and army regulations in coordination with the Office of Chief of Chaplains and Office of the Chief, Army Reserve (OCAR)
- Liaisons with OCAR, US Army Reserve Command and US Army Recruiting Command