Directorate of Operations
Develop and manage concepts, plans, and training across the Army Chaplain Corps in support of the Army Chief of Chaplains in order for the Army Chaplain Corps to better perform its mission of providing religious support to America’s Army, assisting commanders to ensure the right to free exercise of religion is upheld, and providing spiritual, moral and ethical leadership.
- Chief of Chaplains Quarterly Training
- Chaplain Corps Communication Working Group (C3WG)
- Senior Leader Development Working Group (SLDWG)
- Senior Leader Development Training (SLDT)
- Force Structure Management