Soldier and Family Ministry
Provide innovative support to the Army Chaplaincy by applying strategic resources to the practice of ministry to enhance full spectrum religious support by resilient, effective Unit Ministry Team members.
- Develop and execute the Chief of Chaplains’ Family Ministry Strategy as part of the Chaplaincy Strategic Plan
- Provide strategic direction and oversight for the Family Life Chaplain Training Centers and Family Life Training Programs
- Provide and implement strategy, policy and resources for Soldier and Family Readiness
- Integrate Ready and Resilient religious support with all DoD and DA Soldier and Family programs
- Manage the Strong Bonds Soldier and Family relationship and resiliency training program.
- Advise USACHCS on Family Life and Pastoral Counseling/Care training
- Coordinate resources for DA level professional development training events
- Manage research on Marriage and Family readiness and the impact and effectiveness of the Strong Bonds program
- Integrate Family Ministry Strategy with the Army Strategy