Directorate of Human Resources Management and Ecclesiastical Relations
Provide effective and efficient personnel support, reflective of Army and Chaplain Corps values, to chaplains across the life cycle while managing personnel systems, reflective of personnel principles, which meets the needs of the Army.
- ACCESSIONS - Recruit and accession the best possible chaplain candidates and chaplains for the Army
- ASSIGNMENTS – Assign active component chaplains in accordance with the needs of the Army, individual preferences and religious support requirements
- CAREER MANAGEMENT – Maximize chaplain career development through managed assignments and education opportunities
- PERSONNEL ACTIONS – Manage all chaplain lifecycle personnel actions from accession to retirement or separation
- PERSONNEL SYSTEMS – Integrate accession requirements with managed promotion zones to meet authorized chaplain strength